Vice President, Social Media Marketing (Pharma/Healthcare)
If you’re passionate about pushing and redefining how the Pharma industry leverages social and digital media--then imre is the right home for you. imre health, a rapidly-growing integrated marketing agency serving healthcare’s biggest and and most dynamic brands, is seeking a creative, original, passionate social marketing VP/Senior Program Director to join our team in New York City or Baltimore. Under the general supervision of the SVP, Creators, you will manage high-level, integrated product launch, social/digital strategies and programs for large pharmaceutical brands. You will oversee a portfolio of work, and be accountable for a staff, client growth, partnership with account and strategy teams and work closely with a creative partner.
Additionally, you’ll use your strong social/digital expertise and healthcare experience to help us continue to grow our footprint in this segment through new business pitches, game-changing strategies and sound counsel to clients. At imre, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of our modern workplace culture, centered on wellness, personal and professional growth.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Oversee social and experience strategy for large-scale portfolio of pharma brands.
- Develop and concept strategic social/digital marketing plans using our planning approach.
- Provide strategic leadership to new business in the Healthcare category
- Lead and manage execution of integrated strategies through campaigns and ongoing social management.
- Lead client communications in partnership with expert group account directors.
- Manage the workflow and responsibilities of cross functional, account-specific Social/digital Marketing team members including community managers, art directors, designers, copywriters, paid media and analytics experts.
- Participate in senior team initiatives including building team training and development programs, supervising team members’ professional growth, marketing planning for the agency and developing points of view around emerging technology and trends.
- Position is in NYC or Baltimore, with some travel between offices required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
8-15 years of social marketing, digital marketing experience
- Experience in healthcare and pharma marketing required
- Proven track record of pitching, launching and managing truly innovative programs social/digital programs in DTC (HCP experience is a plus)
- Experience in planning and executing marketing programs across the digital ecosystem. Strong integrated marketing expert with passion in customer experience.
- Proven results in new business as lead strategist and pitch lead
- Leadership and experience training emerging strategists
- Social media planning: channel strategy, content strategy, paid media, reporting and analytics
- Development of research methodologies to understand how patients think, act and behave online
- Creative concepting in social and digital media
- Proposal writing and estimating
- Relationshipping with social influencers
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs- passion for pushing regulatory environment into compliant new approaches
- Storytelling through the use of data and research
- Agency experience preferred
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.