Social & Digital Media Manager (Pharmaceutical Advertising)
imre Health Social & Digital Media Managers are ambitious, self-driven problem solvers who have a mastery of the digital and social landscape. They are creative and passionate individuals who share a mutual calling to improve the way brands interact with patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. The ideal candidate brings a wealth of agency or client-side experience, and is comfortable managing day-to-day implementation strategies, campaigns, and full-service enterprise social media and integrated digital programs for global healthcare brands. You should have familiarity with social and digital content ideation and development, paid social activation, influencer campaign management, and multi-channel ecosystem digital planning. We need someone who can effectively apply knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs and who is ready to help concept strategic social and digital marketing plans, content development, and procurement and scheduling in multiple social media channels.
What we’re looking for:
- A compelling background with 3-5 years of social marketing and digital marketing experience, healthcare industry preferred
- An understanding of the digital ecosystem and the role of social and digital activation for healthcare brands
- Analytical skills for leading the development of research methodologies to inform multi-channel strategic planning activities
- The ability to concept creative content across social and digital channels.
- A keen eye for detail and an aptitude for storytelling through the use of data and insights
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.