We are seeking motivated college students with excellent written and oral communication skills for a paid summer internship. Ideal candidates will be in their junior or senior year, likely majoring in Communications/Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Journalism, English, Psychology, Political Science or International Relations.
imre’s program will introduce students to the business of integrated marketing and public relations, and will offer them an opportunity to understand how agencies and brand marketers position themselves to their target audience with the goal of growing their business.
This intern will be assigned to the agency’s internal marketing team. They will learn and touch multiple different divisions within the agency and get a pulse on the tasks it takes to grow the business.
Typical duties include:
- Research into target brands and organizations: the people who work there, where they are spending their time and the current agencies they work with
- Monitoring the CRM system and imre’s internal drive ensuring they have the most up to date responses saved in the right places
- Develop and monitor competitive analysis of other agencies
- Research events and publication partnerships for imre
- Support in developing recaps from agency activations & new business pitches
Interns will gain experience in market research and analysis, marketing fundamentals, brand strategy and marketing communications. Interns will also learn how to use industry tools like CRM systems, learn how to maximize their linkedIn profile, and more.
- College junior or senior
- Resume and cover letter
- Related academic coursework
- Time commitment of 16 hours per week, so that students have the chance to get involved with in-depth account work week (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 8:00-5:00)
- 12-week program
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.