User Experience Intern - Summer
We are seeking motivated college students for a paid summer internship with our experience team. You will work with a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to translate strategy into dynamic user experiences.
The ideal candidate should be enrolled in or completed a design-, interactive- or marketing-focused program and have an interest in digital technologies and a proficiency of common graphic design and UI design tools.
- You are passionate about providing solutions
- You care about design process and being data-informed
- You have solid design thinking fundamentals
- You work well in a collaborative team setting
- You are results driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative environment
- You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- You are passionate about research, particularly uncovering insights related to audiences and products.
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Take part in user-centered design methods including user research & synthesis, exploration, story-telling, detailed design, journey mapping and prototyping
- Research and document new technologies and trends and write white papers
- Work with UX designers and architects to create concepts, prototypes, mockups, and visual aids.
imre EXPECTATIONS FOR INTERNS INCLUDE:
- Related academic course work
- A time commitment of 16 hours per week (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 8:30-5:30)
- 12-week program
- A positive, team attitude
- A desire to learn and grow as an aspiring professional
- Punctuality and dependability
- Notice, as soon as possible, concerning absences
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.