Organizational Development Manager
Our HR team is growing! We are looking for an Organizational Development pro with expertise in planning and launching top notch learning, training, and professional development programs. As our agency continues to expand, you’ll play a pivotal role in enhancing our current programs and developing new, innovative plans for the future!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Consult and actively engage with senior leadership to conduct needs assessment and provide training recommendations in order to meet these needs.
- Align enterprise wide training programs with organizational Values and history, leadership competencies, strategic plan and overall theory of change
- Ensure all newly hired and promoted supervisors receive appropriate new supervisor trainings
- Introduce mentorship and reverse mentor programs across multiple functions
- Organizes and delivers all aspects of training events including system tracking registration, vendor coordination, communication to all parties, facility and materials preparation, training facilitation and post training follow-up.
- Implement a new rewards and recognition program that is fair and meaningful.
- Oversee all mandatory compliance training programs to keep organization in compliance with regulatory agencies
- Work closely with HR to ensure effective onboarding of all new employees across a variety of disciplines and occupations, including by role and job function
- Create tools and systems to evaluate effectiveness of all training initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Organizational Development - Training, or related subject
- Ability to understand and analyze training results
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for helping people
- Knowledge of career mapping and the ability to help staff think strategically about career progression
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to adapt to various audiences
- Strong project management skills with the ability to administer multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.