Marketing Agency Estimating Coordinator
imre is a passionate independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are a passionate team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn consumers, patients, healthcare providers into brand believers. We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in digital marketing today, and we’re looking to add a Marketing Agency Estimating Coordinator to our team of experts.
Reporting to the Director of Estimating & Procurement, Production Coordinator will work with internal CX, and Innovator team members to gain consensus on the parameters of a project and put those parameters and costs to an estimate. Duties include reviewing work briefs, creative work proposals, determining parameters of project, assigning agency hours and obtaining quotes from outside vendors to create project estimates.
The role is unique because it requires a cross function of talent. This person must have a love of number crunching and accounting, and take pride in their role to help maintain profitability for the agency. As well, they must be able to grasp the complexities of creative projects (advertising, digital and social media), and the roles of those working on those projects. This is not a creative position, but it requires creative thinking.
This position also takes on many miscellaneous projects so requires someone that thrives on challenges and a variety of tasks.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Review agency work proposals; ensure all information is correct and understood for the scope of a project
- Develop agency project estimates from single projects to multi project campaigns
- Obtain quotes from outside vendors including illustrators, freelance talent and other services
- Enter data into agency estimating and job tracking program Webvantage, and manage the program and its role in profitability
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors, and their fees to the agency
- Generate purchase orders and reconcile vendor invoices
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Time management and strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability is a must
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.