Strategy & Insights Intern - Spring
imre is a fiercely independent marketing agency that creates purpose-driven ideas. We bring ideas, strategies, technologies and people together to create something beautiful. imre is fast-growing, partnering with some of the world’s top consumer and healthcare brands. We’re looking for an intern to support our dynamic strategy & insights team.
Our strategy team leans heavily into empathy, design-thinking and optimism to ensure every activation and creative idea is rooted in deep and thoughtful emotional insights.
What you can expect from an internship at imre:
- Real world experience - you will partner alongside dynamic and curious advertising enthusiasts, and work with real clients
- Perspective on the ‘big picture’ of the world of advertising
- An opportunity to continue to work with imre post-graduation
- Interest in advertising and consumer research
- Strong academic achievement as evidenced by a competitive GPA
- Demonstrated leadership skills through academic and extracurricular activities
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, energetic, and adaptable
Expectations for interns include:
- Related academic coursework
- A time commitment of 16 hours per week (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 8:30-5:30)
- 12-week program
- A positive, team attitude
- A desire to learn and grow as an aspiring professional
- Punctuality and dependability
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training