imre, one of Adweek’s Fastest Growing Global Agencies, is an independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We’re looking for a Vice President of Analytics to partner with our passionate team of innovators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn consumers into brand believers.
We’re seeking a strategic data analytics expert with the ability and ambition to build an innovative analytics team that will drive the agency to be on the leading edge of patient/customer insights and quantifying/predicting impact, across varied marketing channels, tactics, and objectives. The ideal leader will specialize in telling insightful, compelling stories with data, and will feel deeply compelled to help humanize marketing data science.
The Vice President of Analytics will bring a wealth of agency or client-side experience, and is comfortable leading a team through a wide range of activities from the development of strategic measurement plans, starting with identification of KPIs to the merging of complex data sets, to complex, multi-layered analysis and into concise, insightful data storytelling. This person will work across integrated teams of experts to set a vision for how the agency will strategically leverage and operationalize data and analytics. The ideal candidate is a highly entrepreneurial self-starter who is excited by the prospect of building a practice from the ground up and defining a new approach to measurement.PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Define measurement strategy, data analysis, and reporting approaches across healthcare and consumer accounts, for varied disciplines, objectives, channels, and tactics:
- Collaborate with integrated teams of experts across disciplines including strategy, digital marketing, media, and PR to define and customize methodologies, data sources and outputs
- Establish a standard for reporting and define what client-facing reports should look like and include
- Team development and nurturing:
- Build a team of experts with the right mix of complementary skill to execute on the data and analytics vision, at scale.
- Identify partners and vendors to acquire and process data sets or research needed to provide a complete picture of the health of our programs
- Ensure teams are kept up to date on the latest measurement capabilities of various channels and platforms to ensure our programs are effective and efficient.
- Data storytelling:
- Provide a strategic point of view and guidance around KPI prioritization based on business and marketing goals
- Develop frameworks and architecture to connect data analytics to business and marketing impact
- Lead a team of experts to turn analysis into data storytelling and visualization suitable for clients at various levels of an organization, including the C-suite
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Masters Degree in Analytics or related field preferred
- 12+ years of industry/sector academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and research methodologies
- Highly motivated, with strong strategic leadership skills
- A proven track record in establishing and managing effective strategic plans
- The ability to engage, inspire and make complex subjects understandable
- Patient and HCP marketing experience is required, and experience working for oncology, respiratory, or biotech brands is a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral communication as well as presentation abilities
- A drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of strategic work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible to work over a number of projects and balance workload
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.