Paid Social Coordinator
imre is an independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are a passionate team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn consumers, patients, and healthcare providers into brand believers.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with an agency that is pushing industry boundaries by practicing transformative marketing, then imre is the right home for you. Our innovative team is exploding and looking for a fresh mind to join the amazing team, as a Paid Social Coordinator.
You will be implementing social and digital marketing tactics, supporting research and management of social and digital consumer touchpoints. At imre, you'll enjoy all the benefits of our modern workplace culture, centered on wellness, personal and professional growth.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Overall responsibilities include the implementation and day-to-day execution of strategic marketing programs, including but not limited to:
- Content development
- Social ad publishing and management
- Community management
- Quality assurance
- Analytics management and reporting (web, social and digital advertising)
- Community insights, and online conversation research and analysis
- Surfacing social media channel changes and best practices
- Supporting development of Channel POVs
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- One-year social marketing experience preferred but not required.
- Content development and community management, including knowledge of SMMS platforms such as Khoros and Sprinklr
- Listening and conversation analysis, previous experience with Sysomos or Netbase preferred
- Social or digital ad management (FACEBOOK, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok )
- Social and web analytics experience (Google or Adobe)
- Writing for social marketing
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs
- Agency experience preferred
- Pixel and website tag management experience preferred
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.