Project Management Intern - Fall
We are seeking motivated college students for a paid fall internship with our Project Management team. Ideal candidates will be recent graduates or entering their senior year, majoring in their junior or senior year, with a background in digital marketing, social media, or advertising.
imre’s program will introduce students to the world of project management within an integrated marketing agency. Interns will have an opportunity to learn the business of marketing communications and social marketing, and be involved in daily project management activities. Interns will gain experience in social media, UX/UI, brand strategy, marketing communications, and tactical agency operations.
As a project management intern, you will have the ability to work with alongside our industry-leading Creative, Digital, Social, Strategy, and Account teams. The ideal candidate should have outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to motivate and work well with others.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work closely with our senior project manager
- Plan projects from initiation stage through closure, including timeline development and risk management plans
- Oversee project execution on a daily basis, ensuring milestones are met
- Learn and utilize our project management software platform
- See the “big picture,” understanding the dependencies between projects and ensuring quality runs through all our execution
WHAT YOU LEARN AND GAIN FROM THIS INTERNSHIP
- Develop project budgets, timelines and Scopes of Work
- Route all projects through the appropriate departments and approvals
- Coordinate with strategists, designers, creative, digital, social, and account
- Participate in/schedule brainstorms in an efficient manner
- Taking learned skills into real-world solutions
- Participating in team meetings, kick-offs, and agency events
- Participating in planning activities for timing, budgets, and deliverable lists.
- College junior or senior
- Resume and cover letter
- Related academic coursework
- You value teamwork and working with others to meet client needs
- Strong problem-solving skills, intuitive by nature.
- Solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and able to establish trust with your team
- You motivate yourself and others
- 12-week program, 16 hours per week (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 8:30-5:30)
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.