Account Executive, Consumer
imre is looking for an Account Executive with strong experience in consumer communications to join our growing firm. Candidates should have strong integrated marketing experience, including a prolific project management skill set and a background in public relations. Under the supervision of an Account Manager, the AE will be tasked with implementing proactive communication initiatives utilizing their strong, results-oriented capabilities across both traditional and non-traditional media, demonstrating their ability to effectively engage and connect with an audience.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides outstanding customer service and serves as a supporting contact and liaison between the agency and assigned client in some matters.
- Supports the day-to-day execution of overall client strategic plans and goals, including social media, digital and creative project management, as well as exhibiting knowledge of audience and industry trends. Manages account work assigned to specific clients under the supervision of Account Managers & Directors.
- Manages relationships and communication with consumer media contacts on behalf of the agency and clients.
- Manages integrated projects across agency disciplines and teams, independently; and supports the team with project management for larger, campaign-level initiatives. Works in an agile manner, spots roadblocks and re-directs the team to work around them.
- Highly detail-oriented practitioner, able to organize internal teams and balance client demands and expectations against timelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Position requires exceptional oral and written communications skills, and knowledge of communications techniques and typical agency procedures in order to coordinate effective campaigns and programs.
- Work requires excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external audiences; to represent clients, to seek out and build relationships with potential clients and media, and to lead and direct supporting staff.
- Position requires problem solving and conceptual skills to recommend approaches and methods; to coordinate, and evaluate communications activities; to prepare reports and analyses; to project trends and developments in the field; and to recommend short-term and long-range goals based on such.
- Position requires both a team player that encourages collaboration and ideation among team members, as well as an aggressive and fearless communicator that is willing to get their hands dirty and do whatever it takes to deliver the highest quality work on behalf of their clients and the agency.
- Experience with large, multi-national brands is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
Reports to Account Manager
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.