Creative Services Coordinator
imre is a passionate independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are an innovative team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn patients, healthcare providers, and consumers into brand believers. We’re looking to add a Creative Services Coordinator to our team of experts.
The Creative Services Coordinator is a creative problem-solver who will listen, collaborate, and coordinate projects through various stages of discovery, creative development, and production. This person enables internal teams and partners to work seamlessly in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. This role requires an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to create, and hold teams accountable to following procedure and agency processes.
This is a key role and an important member of agency teams, working closely with cross-functional departments to meet and exceed performance targets, foster a positive work environment.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- A deep understanding of client priorities
- Partner with project managers & client experience teams to identify potential solutions to meet their needs; able to guide scope and timeline discussions
- Work collaboratively and build positive relationships with our innovator (strategy, creative, activation) teams and other stakeholders;
- Motivate project teams to excel, while supporting their various work streams to ensure adherence to objectives, processes, and timelines
- Flag potential scope or budget overages and escalate to internal stakeholders for discussion and resolution
- Manage scope change discussions and document changes and associated budget implications
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolve and streamline processes for efficiency,
- Collaborate with creative partners for alternative solutions when required due to timeline or budget constraints
- Keep creative team informed of next steps and updates if any changes occur; project documentation organized to facilitate ease of sharing files
- Act as the Creative representative in various project meetings to gather information and vet out potential opportunities & involvement
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with the heads of department, and if necessary, the individuals working on the jobs.
- Ensures client experience and creative team’s expectations are managed appropriately through frequent communication
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of client communications and feedback to the internal team
- Assist in the archival process. Process all new incoming work briefs and update Agency Status sheet.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in creative project management
- Creative Agency experience preferred
- Strong decision-making and prioritization are essential as well as excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent people management and significant collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills, able to juggle a wide variety of requests and multiple projects
- Able to articulate technical and creative concepts and requirements to a variety of audiences
- Have a passion for creative work and improving processes to build efficient workflows
- Experience in healthcare & pharma, consulting, communications, marketing, and/or global accounts preferred
- Experience with creative development processes and needs across several media, interactive/digital, print, video, but also understands other media enough to manage and deliver work
- Creative problem-solver; offers alternatives when needed for process, resource, time, technology, and/or budget constraints
- Proactive learner seeking opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.