About imre's UX practice.
We are system designers first and each member brings a specialty to our small team whether it’s research, engineering, or visual design. This deliberate makeup allows our small team to function as collaborative strategic consultants and user experience leaders both internally and with our clients. Our team is instrumental in ecosystem design and multi-channel activation strategy as well as downstream execution for technology enabled projects such as websites, chatbots, interactive content, digital onsite experiences, marketing automation and applications.
About the position
Moving from insights to ideas, the UX specialist is able to creatively solve complex problems, weaving design and business thinking together to deliver inventive, durable and thoughtful, solutions from concept to launch. If you know the importance of putting yourself in the shoes of a user and thrive at developing both strategic concepts and tactical details then this is a great role for you.
This position requires strong leadership, management and organization skills by setting a clear user-first vision, building a detailed strategy, bringing innovative thinking to the team and managing deliverables in an efficient, timely manner.
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Consider “googling” a professional skill/art
- Are a bit of an organizational guru. Kanboards and spreadsheets are places you feel comfortable
- Have been fully embedded in the planning, design and development of at least 5 websites
- Enjoy iterating and collaborating on complex problems
- Aren't afraid to be wrong and are able to provide alternate solutions and paths forward
- Identify as a problem-solver
What You’ll Do
- Partner with project managers to manage technical vendors and ensure our aesthetic and functional user experiences are executed fully and within the parameters of the scope.
- Function as the UX lead on web specific projects, working closely with creative partners to bring the product to life, and serving as subject and project expert for both account and client.
- Create and present UX deliverables/strategy internally and externally using Google Slides
- Design and facilitate workshops for both clients and team members to identify overarching business, project and content goals
- Provide UX consults to both creative and account team members at various project and content production stages.
- Take initiative and run with projects while being an active team player who understands that efficiency and excellence are driven by camaraderie, inclusion, and collaboration
- Present plans and strategies to peers and senior leadership in a group setting.
- Plan and lead collaborative, cross-functional brainstorming and workshopping sessions
- Conduct research that helps find the insights and opportunities that power marketing programs and tactics
- Help drive the growth and culture of a growing user experience team
- 3-5 years experience in a digital agency setting (strategy, project management, design, or development are all welcome backgrounds)
- Have owned and lead web projects on numerous occasions. Must have experience and be comfortable with leading a website project from research to release.
- Familiarity with digital ecosystems, channels, content and best practices. Comfortable with doing research and analytics.
- Detail-oriented, able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and highly interactive environment.
- Passion for user experience, problem solving, and storytelling
- A strong visual aesthetic and a love for typography
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM segmentation strategy
- A love of post-it notes and whiteboards
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.