Director of Analytics and Measurement
imre is a fast growing and exciting independent agency, partnering with some of the world’s top brands, and we’re looking to add a powerhouse Director of Measurement to join our dynamic Creators team and lead the evolution of imre’s Reporting & Analytics practice.
The Director of Measurement will be accountable for leading the evolution of imre’s Reporting & Analytics practice and expanding the agency’s capabilities related to data and insights. Supporting our Activation team, the Director of Measurement will establish optimal measurement plans and reporting strategies to connect our clients’ performance data to true business results.
A successful Director of Measurement will bring an understanding of both strategic and technical analytics functions along with some specific channel knowledge (digital, social, paid search, SEO, CRM, web, PR, etc.), skills in reporting, data visualization, and analysis to drive metrics-driven business decisions. This individual has a high level of professional knowledge and skill in translating technical data into actionable business and marketing insights.
We are looking for candidates who are problem solvers, in relentless pursuit of innovation, and are passionate about high quality of work. This position requires candidates to take a lot of initiative and apply an entrepreneurial spirit as our agency continues to grow at a fast clip.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Drive the evolution of imre’s Reporting, Analytics & Insights service offering and strategic approach in collaboration with Strategy & Activation senior leaders
- Own and evolve imre’s strategic reporting methodology leveraging tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Lead the development of measurement plans and reporting methodologies for enterprise level clients
- Facilitate dynamic and immersive KPI setting workshops in collaboration with both client and internal stakeholders
- Lead imre’s digital, experience, and activation teams in the development and execution of performance reports, quarterly business reviews, ad hoc reporting workshops and deliverables, etc.
- Contribute reporting and analytics POV’s and recommendations to new business pitches and opportunities
- 8+ years Reporting & Analytics Experience
- Solid understanding of social and digital campaigns and associated metrics for tracking success and progression along customer journeys
- Analytics implementation experience such as custom tracking, channel setup, and pixel placement
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and social listening tools such as Sysomos
- Knowledge of tag management systems and the analytics implementation process
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with sound organizational and prioritization skills
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.