imre is a passionate independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are an innovative team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn patients and healthcare providers into brand believers. We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in pharmaceutical marketing today and we’re looking for a Designer to partner with our in-house creative team on several projects across numerous client groups!
Your primary mission? Solving design problems with maximum visual impact. Our designers think beyond their computers and use every creative tool in their arsenal to produce amazing work. The ability to listen, collaborate, and react are imperative for great design. We are looking for designers that can work on everything from impactful presentations to integrated campaigns and digital content. We want people who are highly skilled and motivated to bring their creative perspective to our projects.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design and execute visual communication materials to support integrated and multi channel initiatives such as social media, presentations, digital, and motion graphics
- Works and collaborates with the art directors and copywriter partners to produce effective campaigns and programs
- Accountable for on-time deliverables
- Flexibility to find multiple ways to solve problems offering a variety of creative solutions
- Swiftly translate and innovate conceptual ideas into a visual medium.
- Display expertise in creating meaningful content that engages audiences.
- Bring big ideas to how we illustrate strategic creative thinking.
- Collaborate with experts in various disciplines
- Maintain accurate timesheets completed to required deadlines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- Solid understanding of design thinking principles, photography, illustration and typography
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe XD and After Effects a must
- Ability to build partnerships and collaborate with others
- Presentation design skills
- Digital design skills and understanding of the digital space
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Show a passion for what’s next. Constantly bring innovative techniques to how we communicate with audiences
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to team members within the organization
- Efficiently handle multiple assignments at one time
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Design Suite and proficiency in MS Office suite
- Motion/3D design skills
- Portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.