imre is a passionate independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are an innovative team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn patients, healthcare providers, and consumers into brand believers. We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in marketing today.
We're here to tell brand stories by blending art, information and commerce. A Junior Designer at imre is responsible for solving design problems with maximum visual impact. Our designer team thinks beyond their computers and uses every creative tool in their arsenal to produce amazing work. The ability to listen, collaborate and react is key for this position. We’re looking for designers that can work on everything from impactful presentations to integrated campaigns and digital content. We want people who are highly skilled and motivated to bring their creative perspective and overall awesomeness to our projects.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Swiftly translate and innovate conceptual ideas into a visual medium
- Skilled with a DSLR, a video camera, an iPhone, whatever it takes to make great social content for social and other visual channels
- Kick-ass content creators
- Create meaningful content that engages audiences. Ability to empathize with the audience and understand how design breaks down barriers
- Own it. Roll up your sleeves and dig into the processes and production of delivering groundbreaking work.
- Bring big ideas to how we illustrate strategic creative thinking.
- Craft a beautiful presentation deck. Can use Google Docs and PowerPoint to tell a great visual story.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field
- 1+ years of experience (agency experience preferred)
- A hunger for how design affects user experience. Designers will be stretched to think about how visual experience impacts all aspects of the consumer journey
- Collaboration skills. Our designers have the opportunity to work with experts in various fields and are expected to bring ideas to the table
- A passion for what’s next. Our designers have their eyes forward bringing innovative techniques to how we communicate with audiences
- Portfolio required
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.