Strategist, imre Health
imre is a fiercely independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We partner with some of the world’s top brands, and we’re looking to add a passionate Strategist to join our dynamic team of experts.
The Strategist will be accountable for owning consumer insights and driving digital-first brand strategy planning to set apart some of the biggest and most successful consumer and health brands in the world. Supporting our strategic methodology rooted in empathy and optimism, this Strategist will help understand customer journeys, what motivates people and represent the voice of the consumer from strategy development through to creative and media activation, execution and measurement/evaluation of all work product.
A successful Strategist serves as a trusted counsel and collaborator to imre’s internal teams and clients, and possesses a profound understanding of audiences, industry and brands. This candidate should have an almost obsessive desire to ensure their work generates accurate and effective results, as well as have a passion for new and innovative ways to improve their craft.
Strategists help ensure that the agency:
- Uncovers insight and opportunity to drive our clients’ businesses forward
- Provides sound and responsible strategic marketing counseling and planning
- Fosters clear communication and collaboration across teams to realize the strategic vision set forth
- Delivers a consistently superior work that is strategic and, above all, creative
We are looking for candidates who are extremely curious, in relentless pursuit of innovation, and are passionate about high quality of work. This position requires candidates to take a lot of initiative and apply an entrepreneurial spirit as our agency continues to grow rapidly.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Gathering insights and developing clear and insightful briefs and recommendations to inform, inspire ideas and fuel results
- Development of audience profiles
- Customer journey mapping
- Digital ecosystem planning
- Brand strategy planning
- Conceptual and editorial workshopping with large integrated creative and digital teams
- Support for new business planning and pitching
- Point of view development
- Engaging throughout creative and media planning, execution and measurement to map work product back to strategy
- Exploration of new, innovative technology, channels and tools to support the implementation of strategies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of industry/sector practical experience, can span consumer and/or healthcare, with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and research methodologies
- Pharma, bio and/or life sciences experience
- Highly motivated, with strong analytical capabilities and curiosity
- Identify strategic needs, proactive in nature
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Manage multiple project work in an entrepreneurial environment
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.