Senior Account Executive
imre Health Senior Account Executives are able to handle multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment, working collaboratively with our team of Creators specialists (creative, social media and digital). They have strong experience in healthcare communications and should be a marketing communications strategist, with a strong breadth of healthcare and pharmaceutical communications expertise.
The ideal candidate understands contemporary communications, the nuances of the highly regulated healthcare industry, and is savvy in developing insights-based strategies that will connect with our client’s customers. You should have a familiarity with leveraging insights to build and manage social media/digital marketing communications campaigns in the highly regulated healthcare space.
We need someone who will serve as a trusted counsel to our clients and who possesses a profound understanding of their audiences, industry, and brand.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong healthcare and life sciences experience
- Exceptional project management and quality assurance skills, oral and written communications expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external audiences
- Problem solving and conceptual skills to recommend approaches and methods
- A team player that encourages collaboration and ideation among team members, as well as an aggressive and fearless communicator, that delivers the highest quality work for their clients
- 5-7 years of experience
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.