We are seeking motivated, curious college students who love data and numbers, and have excellent data analysis skills for a paid summer internship. Ideal candidates will be in their junior or senior year, majoring in mathematical degree (Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science) and/or Marketing.
imre’s program will introduce students to the business of data and insights as applied to public relations and integrated marketing, and will offer them an opportunity to be involved in real world application of data analysis to mine insight to solve marketing challenges, understand prospective target audiences, and measure advertising impact.
Interns will be assigned to support analytics, reporting and research for public relations, social media and project-based scopes of work.
Typical duties include:
- Data manipulation and analysis
- Collaboration with data visualization experts
- Analysis and distillation of data to express key findings
- Developing reports
- Using syndicated tools to collect and mine data including MRI/Simmons, Cision, Meltwater, Sysomos, etc.
Interns will gain experience in data analysis and reporting, with application to advertising and marketing use cases.
- ETL experience - processing data in Excel, Python, R, etc.
- Data Visualization experience - Google Data Studio, Datorama, Tableau, etc.
- Tableau Public Portfolio a strong plus
- Exhibits Data Literacy
- Understanding of Media Math and Marketing Intelligence
- College junior or senior
- Resume and cover letter
- Related academic coursework
- Time commitment of 16 hours per week, so that students have the chance to get involved with in-depth account work week (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 8:00-5:00)
- 12-week program
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.