Part-Time Office Manager
imre is an independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are a passionate team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn consumers, patients, and healthcare providers into brand believers. We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in consumer and healthcare] marketing today, and we’re looking to add an Part-Time Office Manager to join us in our gorgeous office space in Towson, MD.
In this role, you will wear many hats as you help keep things running smoothly and efficiently day to day. If you take pride in maintaining an organized office space and enjoy planning numerous parties & events, keep readingPRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Act as chief problem solver within our physical space, proactively identifying areas of improvement, facilitating repairs and cleaning services
- Be the point of contact and coordinate all office services: i.e. coffee, cleaning services, plant maintenance, etc.
- Proactively manage requests and suggestions for office improvements; log issues promptly and ensure timely follow through
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to maintain the highest standard of effectiveness and functionality, including specialty spaces
- Partner with HR to ensure all new hires are set up for success in their physical workspace
- Oversee the seating chart and facilitate internal moves, ensuring that all employees are well-equipped and have a smooth experience as we change and grow
- Partner in the planning for various events such as holiday parties, office celebrations, etc.
- Build strong relationships with building staff to ensure efficient service and attention to office matters as needed
- Own messaging information about building procedures, changes, or alerts
- Answer phones and greet visitors as needed
- Coordinate travel for employees as needed
- Perform various administrative functions that support our business, including some that require a high degree of responsibility and discretion
- Ensure office is presentable and professional at all times
- Coordinate office social events such as happy hours, birthdays, and holiday celebrations
- Help with setup, breakdown, and general facilitation of marketing/client events
- Ad hoc projects such as printing and/or one-off errands as needed
- Occasional administrative coverage for other teams when someone is away
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience in similar position
- Punctuality & ability to follow directions easily, learn from mistakes, calm in temperament, love to collaborate and great fun to work with :)
- Enjoy working in and are comfortable in a fast-paced, roll up your sleeves type environment; self-starter, doer personality who will take initiative from day 1
- Strong communication skills and can provide clear, concise information to key stakeholders on various teams
- Extremely organized and have a strong, astute attention to detail
- Naturally respect and understand the importance of confidentiality
- A scrappy approach to problem solving and a can-do attitude
- Ability to comfortably lift 15-20 lb. items for mail room and office maintenance purposes
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.