Account Executive (Pharma/Advertising)
imre Health is one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today, and we’re looking to add an Account Executive (AE) to our team of experts.
Reporting to one of our Account Managers, the AE we’re looking for must have strong project management experience and a background in integrated marketing, with an emphasis on social media and digital communications in the highly regulated health care space.
The AE will be tasked with implementing proactive communication initiatives on behalf of clients in the health care space. The AE will be accountable for project management and quality assurance across all accounts that he/she supports, and for applying attention-to-detail and critical thinking skills to ensure all deliverables are executed flawlessly and in line with client strategic plans.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides outstanding customer service and serves as a supporting contact and liaison between the agency, assigned client and third-party partners.
- Supports the day-to-day execution of overall client strategic plans and goals. Manages account work assigned to specific clients under the supervision of Account Managers & Directors.
- Manages integrated projects across agency disciplines and teams, independently; and owns project management and quality assurance tasks. Works in an agile manner, spots roadblocks and re-directs the team to work around them.
- Highly detail-oriented practitioner, able to organize internal teams and balance client demands and expectations against timelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Exceptional project management skills, oral and written communications, and knowledge of communications techniques and typical agency procedures in order to coordinate effective campaigns and programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external audiences; to represent clients, to seek out and build relationships with potential clients, and to lead and direct supporting staff.
- Problem solving and conceptual skills to recommend approaches and methods; to coordinate, and evaluate communications activities; to prepare reports and analyses; to project trends and developments in the field; and to recommend short-term and long-range goals based on such.
- A team player that encourages collaboration and ideation among team members, as well as an aggressive and fearless communicator that is willing to get their hands dirty and do whatever it takes to deliver the highest quality work on behalf of their clients.
- 2-3 years of experience
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.