Associate Account Executive
imre is a fiercely independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are a passionate team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn consumers into brand believers. We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in consumer marketing today, and we’re looking to add an Associate Account Executive to our team of experts.
As a core team member within the agency, the Associate Account Executive will be responsible for supporting a dynamic team of brand experts who help clients make sense of the ever-changing consumer marketing landscape and how to navigate it successfully.
Reporting to an Account Manager, this person is curious by nature and brings a passion for brand building with experience or interest in digital marketing, advertising and public relations, as well as the impact of cultural and consumer trends. Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, strong writing and the ability to tackle multiple projects at once are key for this position.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitoring for client, industry and marketing news and insights and updating brand trackers
- Capturing and organizing inputs or feedback and disseminating information to cross-functional teams
- Proofreading and updating documents to make them client-ready
- Drafting client-facing materials, including emails, status updates, meeting agendas and meeting recaps
- Facilitating team working sessions and capturing input, feedback and next steps
- Reviewing work deliverables for compliance with brand and quality requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or English
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills, navigating complexity
- Independent thinking, an appetite for learning, ability to take initiative and work proactively – asking the right questions
- An inclusive corporate culture and the best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year-round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Paid sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Flex2 work from home days
- A focus on individual wellness
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.