Social Marketing Intern - Fall
We are seeking motivated college students for a paid fall internship with our social marketing team. The opportunity involves working with our account teams to research and implement strategic campaigns for consumer and healthcare clients.
Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic, creative and fun college student who is interested kickstarting a career in social/digital marketing. Must be a self-motivated and detail-oriented team player who is able to think critically in order to solve problems.
The social marketing intern will gain experience:
- Participating in brainstorms and content development
- Analyzing ad performance data
- Researching trends
- Conducting social listening scans
- College junior or senior
- Resume, cover letter, relevant work examples
- Related academic coursework.
- Time commitment of 16 hours per week, so that students have the chance to get involved with in-depth account work (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 8:30-5:30)
- 12-week program
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.