Social Marketing Intern - Fall
We are seeking motivated college students for a paid fall internship with our social marketing team. Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic, creative and fun college student who is an active Internet user and accesses social networks and consumer reviews on a regular basis. Must be a self-motivated and detail-oriented team player and has an interest in learning about the ins and outs of social campaigns.
Typical Duties Include:
- Working with our teams to research and implement strategic campaigns for clients in home and consumer, financial services and healthcare. These campaigns could include the following tactics:
- Assisting with various tasks involved with social marketing
- Reviewing content and ad performance
- Researching trends in the social and digital landscape
- Drafting insights and conducting social listening scans
- Aid in ongoing competitor scans and database maintenance
- College junior or senior
- Resume and cover letter
- Related academic coursework.
- Time commitment of 16 hours per week, so that students have the chance to get involved with in-depth client work (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 8:30-5:30)
- 12-week program
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.