Motion Graphics Designer
imre is a passionate independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are an innovative team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn consumers, patients, and healthcare providers into brand believers.
We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our in-house creative team. Your primary mission? Solving design problems with motion for maximum visual impact. Our motion designers think beyond their computers and use every creative tool in their arsenal to produce amazing work. The ability to listen, collaborate, and react are imperative for great design. We are looking for motion designers that can work on everything from impactful presentations to integrated campaigns and digital content. We want people who are highly skilled and motivated to bring their creative perspective to our projects.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Designs and animates layouts for visual communications materials across a variety of platforms such as social media, presentations, digital, and television.
- Works and collaborates with the art directors and copywriters to produce effective campaigns and programs
- A solid understanding of design thinking principles
- Adheres to budget and time constraints
- Maintain accurate timesheets completed to required deadlines
- Flexibility to find multiple ways to solve problems offering a variety of creative solutions
- Swiftly translate and innovate conceptual ideas into a visual medium.
- Display expertise in creating meaningful content that engages audiences.
- Bring big ideas to how we illustrate strategic creative thinking.
- Collaborate with experts in various disciplines
- Show a passion for what’s next. Constantly bring innovative techniques to how we communicate with audiences.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proficient understanding of After Effects for motion/animation
- Video editing fundamentals with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Design skills using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must be team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to team members within the organization
- Able to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- Bonus points if you have 3D design skills!
- Portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.