Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of projects, from planning through execution to delivery. You foster collaboration and ensure that all departments are aligned to the project plans that you will be vital in formulating. You will be the key to establishing a path for activities and deliverables that are executed on time, on budget, at the highest level of quality.
While supported by the Senior PM, the Associate Project Manager is responsible for supporting the management of projects efficiently and is expected to effectively adhere to the agency’s delivery processes and toolset across all their projects, and will be positioned to problem solve independently.
The Project Manager is an important member of the team(s), working closely with the development team to meet and exceed performance targets, foster a positive work environment, and serves as a model of professionalism and a reflection of the agency’s personality and culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Sr. PM in developing project plans
- Contributes to the management and tracking of projects according to agreed-upon scope, timing and budgets
- Works with Traffic to support effective resource management
- Works closely to implement and effect established processes
- Lead for routing projects
- Supports Project Managers with updating hotsheets, note-taking for internal meetings, and timeline revisions
- Support Quality Assurance execution on all deliverables and process communicated and adhered to across all Departments - escalate issues of concern
- Identifies scope creep/project change per the Project Brief and escalates to Project Manager. Is the first line of defense for risk mitigation.
2-4 years in project management, ideally in a marketing or agency environment, and must have a proven record of independently executing the responsibilities outlined and successfully demonstrating the competencies to be applied to the project management methodologies. Social/Digital experience in a professional capacity is vital in this role.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.