Copywriting Intern - Fall
We are seeking motivated college students for a paid fall internship with our Creative team, specializing in copywriting. imre’s internship program was created to allow the agency and staff to assist in the development of future communications professionals.
As an intern, you will have the ability to work with design and copy leads within our multi-talented Creative department to brainstorm campaign concepts and create content. The ideal candidate should have impeccable writing skills and be able to articulate even the biggest ideas in concise terms.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work closely with our senior copywriter, art directors, and senior designers
- Translate strategy into compelling messaging
- Adapt writing style to a variety of voices across multiple industries
- Have a passion for great copywriting, with a strong knowledge of social content
- Think in terms of ‘big ideas’ - as well as the tactics that fall underneath
WHAT YOU LEARN AND GAIN FROM THIS INTERNSHIP
- Working mentorship with industry-leading creatives
- Taking learned skills into real-world solutions
- Observing team meetings, client kick-offs, and agency events
- Participating in agency brainstorms, when appropriate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Related academic coursework
- Time commitment of 16 hours per week
- Positive team attitude with desire to learn and grow as an aspiring professional
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Punctuality and dependability
- College junior or senior
- Resume and cover letter
- Portfolio project samples (add these under the “Add Portfolio” option)
- 12-week program, 16 hours per week (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 8:30-5:30)
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.