imre is seeking an Office Manager to join us in our gorgeous new office space in Towson, MD. In this role, you will wear many hats as you help keep things running smoothly and efficiently day to day. If you take pride in maintaining an organized office space and enjoy planning numerous parties & events, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Act as chief problem solver and point of contact within our physical space, proactively identifying areas of improvement, facilitating repairs and cleaning and office services.
- Assist our group of executives with projects that could include creating/editing presentations.
- Proactively manage repair requests as well as office suggestions.
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to maintain the highest standard of effectiveness, cleanliness and functionality.
- Partner with HR to ensure all new hires are set up for success in their physical workspace.
- Oversee the seating chart and facilitate internal moves, ensuring that all employees are well-equipped and have a smooth experience as we change and grow.
- Partner in the planning for various events such as holiday parties, office celebrations, etc.
- Serve as the back-up to answer phones and greet visitors as needed.
- Coordinate travel for employees as needed.
- Perform various administrative functions that support our business, including some that require a high degree of responsibility and discretion.
- Help with setup, breakdown, and general facilitation of internal meetings and client events.
- Purchase office supplies and equipment while maintaining proper stock levels and managing supply budget.
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrations systems.
- Manage security system by entering/deleting employees.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience in similar position
- You are extremely organized and have a strong, astute attention to detail
- You are punctual, follow direction easily, learn from mistakes, calm in temperament, love to collaborate and great fun to work with :)
- You love working in and are comfortable in a fast-paced, roll up your sleeves type environment; self-starter, doer personality who will take initiative from day 1
- You have strong communication skills and can provide clear, concise information to key stakeholders on various teams.
- You naturally respect and understand the importance of confidentiality
- You bring a scrappy approach to problem solving and a can-do attitude
- You can comfortably lift 15-20 lb. items for mail room and office maintenance purposes
- An inclusive, empathetic and optimistic culture and workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work
- The transparency from leadership that comes with a fiercely independent agency
- Reduced Friday hours year-round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Profit sharing based on eligibility and performance
- Generous PTO program
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.