Freelance Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to partner with our in-house creative team in Baltimore on several projects across numerous client groups! Your primary mission? Solving design problems with maximum visual impact. Our designers think beyond their computers and use every creative tool in their arsenal to produce amazing work. The ability to listen, collaborate, and react are imperative for great design. We are looking for designers that can work on everything from impactful presentations to integrated campaigns and digital content. We want people who are highly skilled and motivated to bring their creative perspective to our projects.
Here's the Day to Day:
● Designs and produces layouts for visual communications materials across a variety of platforms such as social media, presentations, digital, and motion graphics
● Works and collaborates with the art directors and copywriters to produce effective campaigns and programs
● A solid understanding of design thinking principles
● Adheres to budget and time constraints
● Maintain accurate timesheets completed to required deadlines
● Flexibility to find multiple ways to solve problems offering a variety of creative solutions
● Swiftly translate and innovate conceptual ideas into a visual medium.
● Display expertise in creating meaningful content that engages audiences.
● Bring big ideas to how we illustrate strategic creative thinking.
● Collaborate with experts in various disciplines
● Show a passion for what’s next. Constantly bring innovative techniques to how we communicate with audiences.
Ideally, You Should Have:
● Solid understanding of photography, illustration and typography
● Presentation design skills
● Digital design skills and understanding of the digital space
● Must be team oriented and self-motivated
● Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to team members within the organization
● Able to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
● Extensive knowledge of Adobe Design Suite and proficiency in MS Office suite.
● Bonus points if you have motion/3D design skills!
● Portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.