Senior Account Executive (Consumer brands)
imre Senior Account Executives are able to handle multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment, working collaboratively with our teams of strategists, Creators specialists (creative, social media and digital), and project managers. They have strong experience in integrated communications and should be a marketing communications strategist, with the ability to work across a variety of consumer categories.
The ideal candidate understands the power of a brand, knows how to effectively utilize contemporary communications and channels to convey the brand’s message, and is savvy in developing insights-based strategies that will connect with consumers and our client’s customers. You should have a familiarity with leveraging research and insights, including consumer psychographics, to build and manage brand and communications campaigns.
We need someone who will serve as a trusted counsel to our clients and who possesses a profound understanding of their audiences, industry, and brand. Apply if you believe you have the skills and mindset required to immediately contribute to our growing business.
What we’re looking for…
- Ability to work seamlessly across our primary verticals, including Equipment & Textiles, Auto & Transports, Sports & Active Lifestyle, and Wellness & Healthy Living
- Exceptional project management and quality assurance skills, oral and written communications expertise, agile multi-tasker
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external audiences; relationship builder and manager
- Dynamic brand expert who help clients make sense of the ever-changing landscape and how to navigate it successfully
- Problem solving and conceptual skills to recommend approaches and methods
- A team player that leads collaboration and ideation among a cross-functional team, as well as an aggressive and fearless communicator, that delivers the highest quality work for their clients
- 5-7 years of experience
- An inclusive, empathetic and optimistic culture and workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work
- A defined career path full of earned opportunities
- The transparency from leadership that comes with a fiercely independent agency
- Reduced Friday hours year-round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Profit sharing based on eligibility and performance
- Generous PTO program
- Annual company retreat and Vision Meeting
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.