Associate Account Executive (Pharmaceutical Advertising)
imre Health is one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today, and we’re looking to add an Associate Account Executive to our team of experts.
As a core team member within the agency, the Associate Account Executive will be responsible for supporting the Account team in various areas, primarily including social & digital project management and client communications. The Associate Account Executive is also involved in supporting new business research and industry news monitoring, as needed.
Reporting to the Account Manager, the person we’re looking for brings a passion for healthcare communications and an interest in working in an agency setting on multiple accounts. He or she also has experience or interest in social and digital media tactics. Attention to detail, strong writing skills and ability to tackle multiple projects at once are key for this position.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Drafting client-facing materials, including emails, meeting agendas and meeting recaps
- Internally managing multiple social/digital media projects, including routing internal and client feedback to and from the creative team
- Managing project timelines and ensuring deadlines are not missed
- Frequently communicating timelines and project updates to the internal team
- Proofreading emails and creative materials developed by creative team members before they are delivered to the client
- Having a creative eye is a plus!
- Scheduling internal meetings and creative brainstorms and compiling meeting notes following each to share with the internal team
- Drafting work briefs for new projects as needed
- Supporting new business research and pitches, including performing media scans, developing one-page backgrounders, and helping with development of PPTs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or English
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Interest in healthcare/pharmaceutical field
- High energy and enthusiasm
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.