Social Marketing Program Director (Consumer)
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with an agency that is pushing industry boundaries by practicing transformative marketing, then imre is the right home for you. imre, a rapidly-growing integrated marketing agency serving the world’s biggest and best loved brands, is seeking a creative, dynamic, passionate social marketing Program Director to join our team. Under the general supervision of the Senior Director, you will develop and manage the day-to-day and high-level strategies for campaigns and full-service enterprise social media programs for global consumer brands. At imre, you'll enjoy all the benefits of our modern workplace culture, centered on wellness, personal and professional growth.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and concept strategic social and experience marketing plans using our planning approach.
- Provide strategic leadership to new business and service-development activities.
- Lead and manage execution of strategies through campaigns and ongoing management.
- Lead client communications in partnership with expert account directors.
- Manage the workflow and responsibilities of cross functional Social Marketing team members including community managers, art directors, designers, copywriters, paid media and analytics experts.
- Participate in senior team initiatives including building team training and development programs, supervising team members’ professional growth, marketing planning for the agency and developing points of view around emerging technology and marketing trends.
- Position is located in NYC
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 7-11 years of social marketing, digital marketing experience
- Experience in planning and executing marketing programs across the digital ecosystem
- Social media planning: channel strategy, content strategy, paid media
- Development of research methodologies to understand how consumers think, act and behave online
- Creative concepting in social and digital media
- Proposal writing and articulating recommendations to clients with a precise point of view
- Experience and knowledge of the influencer marketing space across consumer categories
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs
- Ability to distill data and research into a cohesive narrative
- Agency experience or global Fortune 500 brand experience preferred
- Company wellness program
- Mind and body bonus
- Early Fridays/Summer Fridays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.