Public Relations Program Manager
imre is an independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are a passionate team of innovators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn consumers into brand believers.
We are one of the fastest growing and exciting agencies working in consumer marketing and we have an exciting opportunity for a media savvy expert Public Relations (PR) Program Manager to join our Earned Activation team. Imre Earned Activation PR Program Managers are ambitious, self-driven problem solvers who have a mastery of the earned media landscape. They are creative and passionate individuals who share a mutual calling to improve the way brands tell stories to media that reach a brand’s target audiences.
The ideal candidate brings strong agency or client-side experience, and has media relationships in key B2B landscapes and has experience working with integrated teams to bring solutions to clients.
You should have familiarity with how earned media works - from relationships to development of program strategies and materials that can elevate our brand stories. We need someone who has experience working in the B2B PR space and understand how more niche media targets create stories and can be a driver of strong earned media results for our clients.PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop impact storytelling program and materials that will delivery on client goals
- Team lead for media outreach; has or can build relationships with media, specifically B2B media, in the preferred industry
- Help guide external awareness through proactively pitching stories positioning the organization, senior leadership, and other industry leaders as experts on specific topics
- Develop and maintain a media/publication target list
- Monitor and report on media coverage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of PR experience
- Deep experience in the preferred industries including: industrial equipment, aeronautics, machinery, auto or boating
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Confident in presenting ideas and results to senior team leaders and clients
- Keen eye for detail and an aptitude for storytelling through the use of data and insight
- Can do attitude and highly accountable
- Creative and brings new ideas to the table
- Ability to build positive relationships on the team
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.