We’re adding a Strategist to our roster of rock stars - could that be you? We are looking for folks who are aggressively curious and in relentless pursuit of innovation. As our agency continues to grow at a fast clip, you’ll have opportunities to take initiative and use your entrepreneurial spirit to spearhead numerous projects supporting our healthcare/pharma brands.
As a Strategist, you:
- Enjoy iterating and collaborating on complex problems
- Aren't afraid to be wrong and are able to provide alternate solutions and paths forward
- Identify as a problem-solver
- Understand patient journeys, what motivates audiences and represent the voice of patients and HCPs from strategy development through creative and media activation, execution, and measurement/evaluation.
- Are analytical - you love to research and gather data that leads to well-informed strategic plans for clients
Strategists help ensure that the agency provides:
- Full understanding of the audiences we’re reaching and their experiences
- Sound and responsible marketing counseling and planning
- Innovator and influencer level communications
- Deliver a consistently superior creative product
What you’ll do:
- Our Strategists are the foundation of any project and are stellar collaborators. You’ll provide fellow teams with crucial info gleaned from market research that allows us to deliver top-notch recommendations and results to our client partners.
- Serve as trusted counsel and collaborator to imre’s internal teams and clients, and possesses a profound understanding of healthcare audiences, industry and brands.
- Will own patient and health care provider (HCP) insights and drive digital-first brand strategy planning to set apart some of the biggest and most successful brands in the world
- Develop clear and insightful briefs and recommendations to inform, inspire ideas and fuel results
- Compress large volumes of sometimes complex information down to the key points and opportunities they present
- audience profiles
- Patient journey maps
- Digital ecosystem plans
- Brand strategy plans
- POVs (agency point of view)
- Participate in conceptual & editorial workshopping with large integrated creative and digital teams
- Support new business planning and pitching
- Engage throughout creative and media planning, execution and measurement to map work product back to strategy
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to identify strategic needs and proactively plan ahead
- Around 3 to 5 years of advertising industry experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising, and research methodologies (healthcare and pharma a plus!)
- Ability to project manage multiple workflows in an entrepreneurial environment
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
This role is open in either our NYC or Baltimore offices.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.