Account Manager, imre Health
imre is a fiercely independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are a passionate team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn patients and healthcare providers into brand believers. We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today, and we’re looking to add an Account Manager (AM) to our team of experts.
imre Account Managers are experienced brand strategists and client relationship owners who can blend creative and analytical thinking to harness and lead the agency to deliver innovative work that helps our clients achieve their business objectives. They are dynamic and collaborative individuals who have a high level of professional knowledge and skill in leveraging insights to build and manage social media, digital marketing, PR and communications programs.
The ideal candidate should have expertise in managing a cross-functional team through multiple work streams with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment. We need someone with attention to detail, exceptional written and oral communications skills, the ability to think critically to formulate (and execute) sound strategies that are rooted in client objectives and audience demand, and a workable understanding of FDA regulations and MLR processes, procedures and best practices.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Partnering with clients and serving as their primary point-of-contact and counsel
- Applying client and industry knowledge to inform strategies and tactical execution
- Maintaining accountability for activities and deliverables and reviewing work through the lens of the client to ensure it is meeting objectives and aligned with strategy
- Managing multiple work streams and providing direction to diverse, cross-functional teams
- Managing budgets and actively working with team leaders to plan and manage utilization
- Supporting business development, providing context and taking responsibility for scope development and estimating
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience providing client service and building client relationships
- Outstanding organizational and team management skills
- Self-motivation and problem solving
- Ability to provide strategic direction to integrated teams
- Pharmaceutical industry experience and ability to leverage client and industry insights to inform strategic recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or English
- 8-10 years of experience with agency experience
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.