Automation Engineer-Edge Services
Imperva is looking for a stellar Automation Engineer to join our network security team in Rehovot, Israel office.
The network security team is responsible for the E2E development of Imperva's network-layer DDoS protection service.
At Imperva, Test Engineering goes beyond testing. The teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with Dev, PM and cross functional teams. Our SaaS platform is moving fast and releasing to production every week. Want to know our secret? 100% automation coverage!
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for all testing aspects of the products (Cloud and SaaS), including participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and performing hands-on activities.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with test automation processes, methodologies and tools, and must have a track record of very high technical competence and individual accomplishments that include strong coding skills.
- Plan, design, develop and execute Java-based automated tests for complex features
- Promote automation testing best practices, perform code reviews
- Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis and infrastructure.
- Foster close interfaces with R&D groups, PM ,Security and analytics teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences
- At least 2 years of experience in automation testing
- Experience programming in Java - MUST
- Experience developing automation for a SaaS product
- Experience in networking (TCP/IP) – an advantage
- Experience with deployment cycle and tools like Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines, etc.
- Experience with Linux scripting and remote execution
- Security experience – an advantage
- Familiarity with network traffic testing tools such as TRex, Avalanche and BreakingPoint - an advantage
- Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes and implementation of test automation
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently