Sr. Account Executive
Senior Account Executive – Imperva
Location: San Diego, CA - Home Office
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
The opportunity: Senior Account Executive – Imperva
The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible to sell all Imperva Solutions and Services, by interacting with assigned strategic accounts that are either existing customers or prospects, within the assigned geographic territory. You will leverage your key existing relationships, at the CIO level, to work collaboratively to solve specific use case situations within the customer’s organization. Additionally, you will work alongside our Channel Partners, including top System Integrators, to proactively grow Imperva’s reach within those existing accounts and to establish Imperva as the dominate provider of Security Solutions within prospect accounts.
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key CXO client decision-makers, including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans, Win Plans, and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without a SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ongoing success as a Named Account Representative or Strategic Account Manager or Director
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 10+ years of successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Experience selling Enterprise Level Solutions in the Security and Compliance Markets or Applications
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com – desirable.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.