Product Marketing Manager - GTM
We are looking for a driven product marketer who has a passion for identifying the intersection of customer pain points, market requirements and product value. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Marketing, and Sales to effectively communicate the value of our products to our target buyers and to establish Imperva’s position in the market.
As a Product Marketing Manager GTM, you will be responsible for positioning Imperva’s Application Security product portfolio, crafting messaging that resonates with target buyers and driving our thought leadership strategy. You will also define our campaign strategy and partner with demand generation to execute.
The successful candidate will need to combine an understanding of the market, customer needs and the product portfolio with the creative aspects of positioning technology through stories that are compelling, authentic and engaging. They will see the total business picture and have a well-developed sense of accountability and a personal commitment to success.
- Establish Imperva’s position in the market by driving strategy on thought leadership, analyst relationships and product announcements
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind their decisions
- Develop differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with our target personas and cascade that messaging across all internal, market and customer-facing content
- Translate product functionality and technical details into user benefits and value
- Drive campaign strategy, messaging and content and partner with demand generation to successfully execute, measure and optimize
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and report back to the business on required changes
Requirements and Skills
- 6+ years product marketing experience with knowledge of marketing for both new products and iterative releases of existing products
- Proven ability to analyze complex situations and reach conclusions through fact-based decision making
- Excellent storytelling skills with exemplary written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to translate technical concepts into successful product and marketing materials
- Proven leadership in managing cross-functional activities as a leader and as contributor
- Demonstrated ability to prove what is or isn’t working and adjust accordingly by setting targets and measuring KPIs
The anticipated annual base salary range for this position is $140,000 – $180,000. The salary offered will be determined based on the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, other qualifications, and location.
No agencies please.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, salary continuance for adoption or birth of a child and more, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services atwww.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.