Customer Success Manager - Japan
Customer Success Manager - Tokyo, Japan
Imperva is on a mission to be the leading data and application security company. We are looking for a Tech Touch, Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help us on our journey. In this contributing role on our Customer Success Team, you will be partnering with a large number of "Community" customers, in fully-automated & semi-automated ways, to achieve success with Imperva
- Quarterback on-boarding projects for all Imperva products and services ensuring their successful deployment and configuration
- During on-boarding process, provide training, develop account plan and ensure success of customer adoption.
- On an ongoing basis, work closely with Support teams, Engineering, Product Management and Sales to advocate customer needs and drive product usage
- On a periodic basis, partner with customers to review services, assist with escalation, prepare and conduct business reviews, ensure that customers have leveraged all relevant features and identify growth opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer across Imperva, managing customer surveys, sharing insights and customer stories, and defining feature requests.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- 5+ years’ work experience in a customer-facing customer success, Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineer role within the web/network/information industry - IT Security and SaaS companies is an advantage
- Awareness and understanding of data and application protection regulations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong customer relationships and develop “trusted advisor” status
- Capable of working within a globally dispersed, cross cultural team in fluctuating workload environment
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.