Senior Business Systems Analyst
Senior Business Systems Analyst:
Imperva is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with strong experience in business requirements analysis and definition. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for translating business requirements into technology requirements, working closely with business teams, IT solutions architects as well as IT delivery teams to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions. The Senior Business Analyst wears many hats on projects and is responsible for everything from requirements gathering, testing, training, and post deployment support.
- Work with end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of technology solutions
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Document and communicate results.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform testing.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Prior Salesforce CRM Service Cloud experience is Must; Salesforce CPQ experience is a plus
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Previous experience in a technology/Software organization is strongly preferred
- Self-motivating and able to work independently with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.