Network Operations Center Engineer (NOC)
NOC (Network Operation Centre) Engineer
Imperva is looking for a NOC Engineer to join the NOC Production team.
- Responsible for monitoring the Incapsula network: monitor all of our data centers, servers, applications, customer traffic around the world.
- Work with engineering, network, R&D and support teams to resolve complex issues.
- Implementing timely solutions to customer issues or escalating to another team internally when needed.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals and commonly-used network protocols (BGP, IPv6, any cast)
- Basic knowledge of switching and internet routing technologies
- CCNA- great advantage
- Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools
- Highly service-oriented and empathic - A Must!
- Ability to work under pressure, in stressful situations, in a 24x7 production environment
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly
- Experience with switches and internet routing technologies and strong network diagnostic skills
- High level English and excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Hours: shift work, minimum of 4 shifts per week
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.