Product Support Engineer, Singapore
Product Support Engineer - Singapore
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements
- Grew revenue 22% to $322 million in 2017
- Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
- 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Imperva’s Web Application Firewall has been in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 4 straight years
- Imperva Incapsula is a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the “current offering” category
- Handling level 2-3 support cases, working directly with Imperva customers, partners and Sales Engineers.
- Escalating customer’s technical product issues to the Imperva Engineering department and working with them to achieve a resolution.
- Analyzing Support case trends and customer requirements while working with the Product Teams to help enhance the product.
- Assessing the customer’s technical environment and requirements while managing expectations and following through on solutions or consulting on deployments.
- Mentor Level 1 Engineers; consult on their cases and assist with escalation issues.
- Be proactive with all the latest technologies concerning Imperva’s products and the underlying technologies and disseminate this knowledge to the other engineers.
- Contribute to the Imperva knowledge base, writing guides, technical how-to articles, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of high-level Technical Support experience with an additional 2 years of experience working with Security or Network related products.
- Excellent Customer Support skills coupled with a BSCS Degree or equivalent experience.
- Solid experience working with Internet Security and Networking Technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, Proxies and Firewalls and experience with Relational Databases ( MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2).
- Prior experience with Linux and other Unix operating systems.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly, succinctly and accurately.
- Demonstrated aptitude for mastering new software applications.
- Strong English communications skills - written and verbal
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl, Python, Shell
- Experience in Software Development or QA of Network/Security/Database products
Check out all of our career opportunities at www.imperva.com/Company/Careers
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.