Senior Front End Developer
Imperva provides industrial strength Big Data applications for Fortune 200 companies. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional talent to help achieve our ambitious goals.
Are you interested in building an application for displaying and visualizing big data? We're looking for experienced front-end developers to join the effort to define and build the future of big data. You will be joining a team to help develop, maintain, and test our big data visualization application. You will work with ground-breaking technologies, taking advantage of open-source initiatives and third-party services, to provide the best developer experience.
To complete all of the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular.js or React.js
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
We use, or are considering using, several of the technologies listed below.
Testing Frameworks- mocha, jest, selenium
- Energetic, positive, practical
- Continual learner
- Independent problem solver who knows when to ask for help
- Avoids speculation: "I don't know. Let's figure it out."
- Must be able to work independently
- 6+ years Developing new user-facing features using Angular.js or React.js and interfacing with REST APIs
- 6+ years experience with Object-Oriented Design & Programming
- Keep product quality top of mind by creating automated tests for the software that you help create.
- BS in CompSci/Engineering or equivalent preferred but not required
- Able to perform and succeed with new technologies and challenges
- Need to be eligible to work in Canada to apply
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.