Junior DevOps Engineer, Engineering Services
Junior DevOps :
We are always looking for driven engineer to develop ,maintain CI build services, version control system (GitLab, Perforce) and provide guidelines to dev & build platform that will drive a delivery of high quality Imperva products. Architect, design, and code automated Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery suites and tools
The team goal is to leverage development best practices to produce efficient, and stable builds and releases.
Partner with other leaders to improve company productivity and efficiency, reduce costs, correct discrepancies and conform to new or changed business and customer requirements:
- Practice continuous improvement by establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics, and reporting for build efficiency and stability.
- Provide quality performance reports and reviews with senior leadership and functional leaders.
- Develop build tools and components to support development teams
- Design and create tooling to validate functionality, performance, stability, security, and scalability of CI/CD environment, and the products being built by it
- Organize and create automated build reporting to make it clear what build steps are failing and why
- Manage test environments, audit build process and mitigate risk throughout the entire SDLC
- Ensure Build scripts, automation, deployments, and feature requirements are properly documented
- Bsc. Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong communication skills (design, implementation, documentation, bugs)
- Driven and able to quickly learn and use new technologies - Must
- Operating System management (Ubuntu, CentOS ,Windows Server, Windows 10, macOS) - Must
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.