Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Imperva is looking for an experienced and Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to advance Imperva’s world-class Marketing business by adding immediate value around operational processes, data aggregation, management, and analysis, funnel and attribution optimization, and pipeline reporting. This individual should be a creative yet analytical thinker with a natural curiosity to map strategies to actionable and scalable tactics. If you have a passion for the security space and are looking to effect change, influence outcomes and move the needle, Imperva has the opportunity for you.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of B2B marketing operations experience, ideally in Cloud or Cybersecurity, and 3+ years of people management
- Proficient in normalization/de-normalization techniques for data analysis and performance in relational and dimensional database environments
- Proficient in data visualization to assess ongoing performance and KPI tracking
- Experience creating and maintaining data pipelines, interacting with databases, ensuring uptime and reporting accuracy
- Deep understanding of sales cycles and product lifecycles and their respective pressures on the marketing organization to drive data-driven marketing strategies and revenue.
- Experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with cross-functional teams, particularly Sales Operations and IT.
- Project management prowess enabling timely delivery and execution for significant launch events across the team.
- Experience managing, monitoring, and enforcing SLAs for lead routing
- Expert-level knowledge of Tableau (or other BI tool); Tableau certification a plus
- Proficiency in SQL, Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Experience with tools like Demandbase, LeanData, Bizible a plus
- Demand/field marketing experience is a plus
- Aggregate, monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing organization, including recommendations on where to optimize marketing-sourced pipeline, engagement, lead quality, full funnel conversion rates, campaign KPI performance, and/or the effectiveness of spend
- Standardize, clean, monitor and maintain data quality within various marketing databases, technologies and tools
- Ensure accurate data and lead flow between Marketo and Salesforce
- Design and lead the development of a data and analytics strategy and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership, internal/external communications, and marketing process governance
- Implement testing methodologies to optimize results and measure the effectiveness of channels, content and campaigns.
- Provide dependable marketing data, interpretation and recommendations to marketing leadership and stakeholder teams.
- Support the annual marketing planning process (e.g. pipeline targets, milestones, forecast modeling, Board packages), ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with sales and product objectives
- Ensure impact-level marketing measurement, executive and board reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business
- Delivers effective change management and communications for technology implementation, data policy, operational best practices and process re-engineering within marketing
- Passion for data analysis, modeling and forecasting to predict trends, identify issues, and optimize programs to drive business growth
- Leadership and change management in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with proven success in building, motivating, coaching and enabling the team to overachieve their set goals
- Innate ability to collaborate, work with, and influence senior leaders
- Expertise in translating business objectives into marketing goals and measurements
- Excellent organization and project management skills to complete tasks as scheduled
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deliver messages to varying audiences