Imperva, the leader in Application & Data Security, is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer as part of the Engineering Infrastructure Group, based at our R&D Center located in Tel-Aviv.
Senior DevOps Engineer:
We are looking for a driven engineer to develop & maintain the CI-CD infrastructure for the full range of the Imperva product offering. The candidate is expected to provide high-quality solutions, improve legacy, and deliver new tools to allow the Product Development group to focus on application features and expedite development of high-quality Imperva products.
The team goal is to assist developers with best practices, tools, and infrastructure to produce efficient and stable builds and releases. And to provide a streamlined development experience throughout the Product Development group.
- Maintain build tools and components to support development teams
- Design and create tooling to be used as part of the CI/CD flow, to validate functionality, performance, stability, security, scalability, and compliance of the products being built.
- Allow improved visibility by creating an automated build, test and compliance reporting, and a searchable central logging.
- Maintain the infrastructure hosting all of the development tools, and testing environments.
- Maintain all infrastructure configuration as source code.
- Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and able to quickly learn and use new technologies - Must
- Strong IT background (Linux, Networking – Must, Storage, and HyperConverged – Advantage)
- Veteran user of at least one major Public Cloud solution (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.