Senior C/C++ Developer, Data Security
Imperva is a multi-billion dollar cybersecurity company, protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We work in a Hybrid Model from home and from the office (Tel Aviv) and We have been recognized as one of the Best 50 high-tech companies to work for in Israel 2022 by Dun & Bradstreet! https://www.duns100.co.il/Imperva_%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%91%D7%94
We're looking for Senior C/ C++ Engineer to join our team.
The team is responsible for developing & testing Data Application Monitoring solutions. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a team that develops our state-of-the-art product, leading technology and projects end-to-end while maintaining high-quality standards.
You will be involved with high profile projects and gain a unique perspective into Imperva’s Data Security solution.
We work in a hybrid model from the office (Tel Aviv) and home.
- Develop our Agent product that runs on multiple platforms such as Linux, Windows, Kubernetes etc.
- Lead development features end-to-end
- Become an expert at data security components
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
- 5+ years as a software developer
- Strong understanding in C/C++
- High technical skills
- Strong background in Linux systems – Advantage
- Experience in reverse engineering - Advantage
- Great interpersonal skills
Imperva is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.