Enterprise Account Manager
In this key sales position, the Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible to sell all Imperva Solutions and Services, by interacting with assigned accounts that are either existing customers or prospects within the assigned geographic territory.
You should be currently selling security products in the enterprise space and have a 5+ year sales background in enterprise B2B software and services and have carried $M+ quotas
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a privately-owned cybersecurity leader that delivers best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements:
Grew revenue consistently over 16 years to $355 million in 2018
We have over 970 of some of the cyber-security industry’s finest minds and committed people
Acquired by Thoma Bravo for $2.1B in January 2019
We have over 6,500 enterprise customers, including the world’s largest Financial Services institutions, Telecommunications providers and Governments
We have 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide, with significant “Partner Sourced” business
Imperva has been in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 6 straight years, and a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the “current offering” category.
The Opportunity -Enterprise Account Manager
This is the perfect time to join an industry that is growing at an incredible pace. And the perfect time to join an industry renowned leader in the space. This role has realistic potential in a strong salesperson making excellent OTE along with a strong base salary, car allowance, full benefits, etc.
Reporting to the Area Vice-President, the Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for selling all Imperva Solutions and Services, by interacting with existing customers and new prospects within the territory. There are some named accounts that will be given to you as well as some exciting "green field" prospects of high potential revenue.
This is very much a “hunter” role, where you will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales. This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) and a Channel Account Manager to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within an assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct engagements
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization, Systems Engineers & Channel Sales to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level, using MEDDPICC as a sales qualification methodology
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision-makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and assisting with maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle, using Imperva’s “Command of the message” sales approach
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 5-7 years successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products — ideally within Security Technology–Web Application, Database Security
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets.
- Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota---quarterly and annually.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Check out all of our career opportunities at www.imperva.com/Company/Careers
Imperva is an industry recognised, leading provider of cyber security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications.
The company’s Flex-Protect for Data & Flex Protect for Applications solutions enable organisations to discover assets and vulnerabilities, protect information wherever it lives – on-premises and in the cloud – and comply with regulations. The Imperva Application Defense Center, a research team comprised of some of the world’s leading experts in data and application security, continually enhance Imperva products with up-to-the minute threat intelligence, and publish reports that provide insight and guidance on the latest threats and how to mitigate them. Imperva is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. To learn more visit www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.