Java Engineer, Management Platform
We’re looking for a Java developer to join our growing management services team.
This team responsible for the development of services for our customer management platform.
The team will work closely with other dev teams within the R&D department on infrastructure services that will be consumed by Imperva’s SaaS products.
·Design, develop, test and deploy microservices for the customer management platform
·Performing code reviews, design reviews, write and execute high-quality code with unit tests
·Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in backend technologies
·BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3 years+ experience with backend technologies - Java preferred
· Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
· Proven experience with designing large-scale complex features, design patterns, and distributed software architecture
· Experience with databases (relational or NoSQL)
· Highly self-motivated person, fast learner and independent
· “Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
·Experience in building cloud-based (SaaS) services
·Experience with cloud technologies such as k8, Docker, AWS
·Experience building CI/CD pipelines
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.