Automation Engineer, Application Security
Imperva is looking for a stellar Automation Engineer to join our team in Rehovot, Israel office.
At Imperva, Test Engineering goes beyond testing, the teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with Dev, PM and cross functional teams.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for all testing aspects of Imperva’s core Cloud product.Ideal candidate must be familiar with test automation processes, methodologies most current technologies in addition to a track record of very high technical competence and individual accomplishments that include strong coding skills. Imperva is working on the core of Application Security products, as well as on some of the most advanced security related features and complex technologies. Our SaaS platform is moving fast and releasing to production every week,
Want to know our secret? 100% automation coverage!
· Plan, design, develop and execute Java based automated tests for
· Promote automation testing best practices, perform code reviews
· Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment,
analysis and infrastructure.
· Foster close interface with R&D groups, PM ,Security and analytics
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences
· At least 3 years of experience in automation testing
· Experience programming in Java (or equivalent C#/Python/JS) - MUST
· Experience with UI automation technologies (Selenium or similar) – MUST
· Experience with API testing focusing REST - MUST
· Experience with SaaS product focusing on AWS eco-system
· Experience with deployment cycle and tools like:
Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines or equivalent
· Experience with Linux OSs (all services are Linux based)
· Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes and implementation
of test automation
· Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to
· Security & Networking experience - advantage
· Working and testing Microservices in dockerized
ecosystem advantage ecosystem advantage
Imperva® is a leading provider of cyber security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications. The company’s SecureSphere, CounterBreach and Incapsula product lines enable organizations to discover assets and risks, protect information wherever it lives – in the cloud and on-premises – and comply with regulations. The Imperva Defense Center, a research team comprised of some of the world’s leading experts in data and application security, continually enhances Imperva products with up-to-the-minute threat intelligence, and publishes reports that provide insight and guidance on the latest threats and how to mitigate them. Imperva is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.